SUBMIT A CLAIM
DISPUTE A REFUND
Max Bazerman, et al. v. American Airlines, Inc.
Case No. 1:17-cv-11297- WGY (D. Mass. 2017)
Submit a Claim
Dispute a Refund
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is there a notice?
2. Why did I receive the Notice?
3. What is this case about?
4. Why is there a Class Action?
5. How do I know if I am part of the settlement?
WHO IS PART OF THE SETTLEMENT
6. Who is included in the Settlement?
WHAT YOU MAY GET FROM THE SETTLEMENT
7. What does the Settlement Provide?
8. How do I get a Refund?
9. What happened after I submit a Claim Form?
10. When will I received my payment?
EXCLUDING YOURSELF FROM THE SETTLEMENT
11. How do I get out of the Settlement?
12. If I do not exclude myself, can I sue American for the Incorrect Checked Bag Fees later?
13. If I exclude myself, can I still get a payment?
14. What am I giving up in order to get a Refund?
THE LAYWERS REPRESENTING THE ENTIRE SETTLEMENT CLASS
15. Do I have a Lawyer in the case?
16. How will the lawyers be paid?
OBJECTING TO THE SETTLEMENT
17. How do I tell the Court if I do not like the Settlement?
18. What is the difference between objection and asking to be excluded?
THE COURT’S FAIRNESS HEARING
19. When and where will the Court decide whether to approve the Settlement?
20. Do I have to attend the hearing?
21. May I speak at the hearing?
IF YOU DO NOTHING
22. What happens if I do nothing at all?
GETTING MORE INFORMATION
23. How do I get more information?
Copyright © 2018